Re: [opensuse-boosters] Events
On Thursday 26 May 2011 14:06:28 Henne Vogelsang wrote:
Hey,

On 25.05.2011 16:18, Bryen M. Yunashko wrote:
On Wed, 2011-05-25 at 14:46 +0200, Henne Vogelsang wrote:
On 16.05.2011 11:48, Klaas Freitag wrote:
I think it took some time, but now we are really rocking.

Which is the time we should detach from the rocket.

I find some of the tone of this thread rather disturbing. I do commend
the Booster team for all their hard work promoting openSUSE at events,
but there is a rather serious disconnect here.

Can you elaborate on what you think this disconnect is? I don't really
understand what you mean by "disconnect". You think we are disconnected
from whom or what?

I'm seeing a rather long list of activities here that I have never even
heard of happening. Events that we could have helped you promote or
shared ideas on how to make it better. Events that both sides could
have learned and benefitted from so that we can create an even larger
army of openSUSE evangelists around the world.

You do understand that we are talking about events we, the Boosters,
want to go on in the future right? Maybe I didn't write that clear
enough sorry. Is that what you talk about as disconnect? Please elaborate.

I think he meant that conferences and such are discussed by the ambassadors on
the ambassador list. The events boosters go to are discussed elsewhere.

Henne