Re: [opensuse-boosters] Events
Hey,

On 25.05.2011 16:12, Pavol Rusnak wrote:
On 05/25/2011 04:12 PM, Henne Vogelsang wrote:
Or you GOTO prague :)

http://gotocon.com/prague-2011/

I think that one would be very hard to defend because of the
registration fees ;-)

Nope, good conferences cost. This is not a factor that limits us trying
to go there. You going to LinuxTag did cost us what? 400€? Same for
Michal. If I say: "I want to get more out of the bucks we put into
events", I mean that I rather have one of you go to GOTOCon instead of
both of you to LinuxTag.

Henne

--
Henne Vogelsang, openSUSE.