Re: [opensuse-boosters] Events
On 05/25/2011 02:56 PM, Vincent Untz wrote:
Just to get a concrete idea before I re-read your mail, do you have
examples of such events? This will help the poor french without
imagination that I am :-)

Also there is an academic conference in Slovakia called OSSConf which is
similar to other FOSS conferences but most of the audience (I would
guesstimate at around 80%) are teachers from high schools and
universities which makes it kind of unique. They also have for example a
special track about Geo-informatics and Typography (TeX & co.) so you
meet lot of interesting people that have completely different set of
problems while using FOSS when compared to other conferences' attendees.

--
Best Regards / S pozdravom,

Pavol RUSNAK SUSE LINUX, s.r.o
openSUSE Boosters Team Lihovarska 1060/12
PGP 0xA6917144 19000 Praha 9
prusnak[at]opensuse.org Czech Republic