[opensuse-boosters] Proposal for Building, Managing Code Testing Ecosystem
Hello Group,

I was informed that this was the best place to submit a rather large
and potentially influential openSUSE project.

Through Bryen and the openSUSE marketing group, I came to understand
that a call for Users willing to test code has been made.

Along with one other in that group and considering my ongoing
participation in the openSUSE Technical Help forums, the two of us are
proposing building a state of art ecosystem of Users willing to test
and assist in developing Code.

Please take a few minutes to read the proposal I've posted at the
following URL, the website is set to be accessible only by those who
know the URL (it's not supposed to be publicly searchable) and
although it's visible anonymously, editing requires logging in with a
Google account.

https://sites.google.com/site/projectcodedev/

Do be forthright with any opinion about the proposed Project, myself
and anything else, I will take any comment constructively and after
many years have seen and experienced just about anything that can and
has been said in unmoderated as well as moderated forums. If the
Proposal is deemed unsupportable, I might be disappointed but can
accept that as well.

:)

Thank you,
Tony Su