[opensuse-boosters] Remember kickoff tomorrow
Hi,

As discussed last monday during the non-regular standup meeting, we will
have a kickoff meeting tomorrow for the next milestone. How to name it,
we can discuss tomorrow - it's all about more factory submissions though.

Please be in our usual meeting room 3999 at 11am, we will have a short
discussion on what to achieve in general and then drop into IRC for technical
details. I think the phone part should be limited to 45 minutes.

There isn't much I want to say beside what's in the wiki page, so just go and
read it again: http://en.opensuse.org/openSUSE:Boosters:Sprint:Review_Handling
(once we have a name, we can rename :)

Greetings, Stephan