Re: [opensuse-boosters] Story "Joining a group should trigger events"
On 04.03.2011 15:01, Klaas Freitag wrote:
Am Donnerstag, 3. März 2011, 16:01:00 schrieb Klaas Freitag:
Hi,

That means if the group owner adds a mailinglist-name (without the
@opensuse.org) and sets the autosubscribe field to yes, Connect tells
that Hermes and Hermes sends a subscription mail to the mailinglist
manager to get the new member subscribed.

As its deployed, people can already use it. I added the marketing list
to the group btw.
I fixed the hermes plugin as well. @tom, maybe you want to test it again.
If tom agrees its fine it can be deployed, ie. switched on in the tools
admin page.

I checked it, and enabled it in the admin settings.
I think we should add a note about the automatic mailinglist join
to the "Successfully joined group!" message.

Greetings

--
Thomas Schmidt (tschmidt [at] suse.de)
SUSE Linux Products GmbH :: Research & Development :: Tools