[opensuse-boosters] Story "Joining a group should trigger events"

my current story was [1].

I am going to close it now, because I implemented the following which is
already deployed:
- All groups have two additional fields:
Textfield "Mailinglist"
Yes/No-Field "Autosubscribe new members"

That means if the group owner adds a mailinglist-name (without the and sets the autosubscribe field to yes, Connect tells
that Hermes and Hermes sends a subscription mail to the mailinglist
manager to get the new member subscribed.

As its deployed, people can already use it. I added the marketing list
to the group btw.