Re: [opensuse-boosters] work report 3/2011
On 2011-01-25 Christopher wrote:
Am Samstag, 22. Januar 2011, 11:22:20 schrieb Jos Poortvliet:
11 Video can be found on soon.

Let us know when it's there :D

Here it is

I am not sure where to put it on since there are now all
the hackweek videos. :-/

Hmmm, good question. Well, this video made it to news.o.o so it'll get some
attention. I guess we should have an article about the video's on, maybe someone on news is willing to trow something
together? Like "the openSUSE video channels on youtube and are
currently being flooded with video's from our 6th hackweek. blablabla" Embed a
few video's, say a few words about them and done :D

< Previous Next >