Re: [opensuse-boosters] Fwd: Re: openSuSE summer-of-code analog
  • From: Will Stephenson <wstephenson@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Aug 2010 20:38:50 +0200
On Wednesday 18 August 2010 19:04:40 Jos Poortvliet wrote:
See below.So this dude (and maybe others) are looking for junior jobs. And
I've heard from some prusnak dude here in the office that you're working
on that. What can I do to get this guy a mentor?

Well, I can mentor him, but the trip to Toronto might be difficult unless the
organisation are funding it. I am not sure if we have any Canadians in
resident in Canada in the openSUSE-KDE community. I have a laundry list of
openSUSE-KDE related coding tasks that he could work on though.

Will

Cheers,
Jos

BTW I already attemped to contact the ucosp.ca organisation, sorry for
being so pro-active :D

Check their site out, we can be the 'creme de la creme' there, as there is
little competition.