Re: [opensuse-boosters] Status michl 2010-07-30
  • From: Henne Vogelsang <hvogel@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Jul 2010 12:56:59 +0200
Hey,

On 30.07.2010 12:49, Michael Loeffler wrote:
On Friday 30 July 2010 12:38:10 Pavol Rusnak wrote:
On 07/30/2010 12:20 PM, Henne Vogelsang wrote:
Hey,

On 30.07.2010 11:33, Michael Loeffler wrote:
Product Manager for openSUSE

Why do you send this here? :)
I really love the attitude here to explain everything.

Why do you get all defensive? I just want to know your reasons to post
your workreport here. You need vacation dude...

a) I'm not part of the openSUSE boosters team but I dedicate kind of 100% of
my work to openSUSE. So, there might be an overlap.
b) imo we should move closer together as our goals are pretty similar
c) I hear from time to time, hey, you PM Morons, what the heck are you doing
all day long? Maybe telling the world what we do changes perception as well
and get us another brick for transparency.

I think you should use opensuse-project. What you guys do is touching
all aspect of the project right?

Don't get me wrong, i very much like that you open up your work report,
I just don't think that this list is the right one to open up to :)

Henne

--
Henne Vogelsang, openSUSE.
- Mike Tyson