[opensuse-boosters] work report freitag kw #20
  • From: Klaas Freitag <freitag@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 25 May 2010 12:04:20 +0200
[RED]

[AMBER]
- I can not work on anything technical, namely the openFATE sprint.
Too little time. There are too many meetings and too many
discussions ongoing where I am asked for input. That eats up my
day.

[GREEN]
- openSUSE Conference 2010 IRC meeting with discussion about
Call for Papers. Reworked the CfP, now its good for publishing.
Will be announced this week.
- interesting meeting with Markus Rex about openSUSE
- Meeting with Prof. Dr. Riehle and his PHD students to discuss
further collaboration.
- adminstrative stuff such as interviews
- Discussion about new Wiki for openSUSE and its impact on
the 11.3 launch.
- met Sebas as new employee at open-slx
- organizational work for Hackweek
- organizational work for Linuxtag

Plan:
- Hermes changes:
* work on Fate-Features for Hermes
- more Peoplemanagement
- Discussions about openFATE: New opinions to open up even more
came up, eg. drop the status translation. Needs to be revisited.
- Organizational work for the openSUSE conference