Re: [opensuse-boosters] FrosCON Hack-Weekend
  • From: Klaas Freitag <freitag@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 May 2010 17:28:17 +0200
Am Mittwoch 19 Mai 2010 16:21:51 schrieb Pavol Rusnak:
On 05/19/2010 03:48 PM, Henne Vogelsang wrote:
and so far the only milestone i could imagine is openTasks which was
some kind of application right? Any other ideas what we could do?

I don't see a need for OpenTasks, now that Boosters (and Marketing Team
and Board and Membership Team) are using Retrospectiva. How about
investing some time into Connect (missing) features?
I agree that openTasks is something I could do when I am retired, until
then we should go with retro.

I would also suggest to work on connect to bring it in the center of fun.

Klaas