Re: [opensuse-boosters] FrosCON Hack-Weekend
  • From: Pavol Rusnak <prusnak@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 May 2010 16:21:51 +0200
On 05/19/2010 03:48 PM, Henne Vogelsang wrote:
and so far the only milestone i could imagine is openTasks which was
some kind of application right? Any other ideas what we could do?

I don't see a need for OpenTasks, now that Boosters (and Marketing Team
and Board and Membership Team) are using Retrospectiva. How about
investing some time into Connect (missing) features?

--
Best Regards / S pozdravom,

Pavol RUSNAK SUSE LINUX, s.r.o
openSUSE Boosters Team Lihovarska 1060/12
PGP 0xA6917144 19000 Praha 9, CR
prusnak[at]suse.cz http://www.suse.cz