Re: Fwd: Re: [opensuse-boosters] maybe some tasks for the boosters
  • From: Henne Vogelsang <hvogel@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 May 2010 16:22:08 +0200
Hi,

On 05/17/2010 03:53 PM, Michael Loeffler wrote:
On Monday 17 May 2010 15:47:33 Henne Vogelsang wrote:
On 05/17/2010 01:39 PM, Vincent Untz wrote:
Le lundi 17 mai 2010, à 13:23 +0200, Michael Loeffler a écrit :
Second, we may think about changing subscribers only list policies as
for part time contributors like Gerald this is a challenge.

It has always been an annoyance to me, indeed. I don't want to
subscribe to opensuse-kernel, or opensuse-kde, or... because I don't
have time to read them. But I might send a mail there from time to time.

For this we have nomail subscriptions...

which still has the burden of subscribing some where

Of course, its a mailinglist dummy :) If you want to participate you
better read the mails going over it so you're better be subscribed.
Whats the point in sending mail to a mailinglist if you can't follow the

Henne

--
Henne Vogelsang, openSUSE.
- Mike Tyson