Re: [opensuse-boosters] maybe some tasks for the boosters
  • From: Michael Loeffler <michl@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 May 2010 14:28:46 +0200
On Wednesday 12 May 2010 13:56:20 S.Kemter wrote:
Hi,

I had yesterday a little phone conversation with michl because I have
some things for they I need help.

* FrOSCon, openSUSE would be there with a booth Jan and me make that
like last year. But the organizers offer project rooms, that mean we can
have a room and can make our own programm in it. We should use that
opportunity and make some workshops maybe using OBS and such stuff in
it.
But we have the decision for that to make in few days because the call
ends next week.
Would this room be for one or two days?

* Launch Party Vienna, as u know miska and prusnak was with me on
Linuxwochen in Vienna last week. We made a great success there, one of
the points is the organizers of the event, the quintessenz make us again
a Launch Party. Last Launch Party was not so good because we have only
"kids" as ambassadors in Vienna. So the talk was no so good. They made
another offer to help founding a local user group there and host this
group in the rooms they have an Museumsquartier, Debianna and Ubuntu
Vienna meets there too. The Launch Party would be a good possibility to
found such a group but for this they have to be better as the last, they
need a speaker (german languaged).
I spoke with my manager, Gerald Pfeifer, who is not just native in german but
as well lives in Vienna. He'd be willing to give a presentation there. Most
important for that is to agree on a date with him. The current date on the
launch party page [1] July 13 is prior to the launch and therefor not
appropriate.

Best

* FrOSCamp after the decission for the date for oSC is made, its
possible to go to that event in Zurich. I asked long time ago on
project/marketing for help but noone was/is there for help. Maybe the
boosters can help me again?

br gnokii

--
Michael Löffler, Product Management