Re: [opensuse-boosters] umbrella sprint
  • From: Rémy Marquis <remy.marquis@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Apr 2010 16:02:23 +0200
On Tue, Apr 27, 2010 at 2:24 PM, Pavol Rusnak <prusnak@xxxxxxx> wrote:
On 04/26/2010 10:51 AM, Klaas Freitag wrote:
if we were able to document who/with what. But its the squads choice,
feel free to remove the Browser Testing thing from the list.
Thats ok with me, I am aware that this one is not how we usually do things.

I tested planet.o.o, software.o.o/stage and some parts of
build.o.o/stage in Opera, Firefox, Chromium, IE8 and saw no visible
misbehavior. I also closed the corresponding tickets in retro.o.o

Hi.

I think that bento theme on planet.o.o needs to be updated. Try to
click twice on a menu with Chromium.
No problem to report with bento on wiki.o.o, software.o.o/stage (using
latest Chromium).

Regards,

R.