[opensuse-boosters] Retrospective next Week
  • From: Klaas Freitag <freitag@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Dec 2009 11:47:37 +0100
Friends,

in our agile adventure we should not forget that so called
Retrospectivas are also part of the game. No Indiana Jones
without rope bridge ;-) The retrospective is a kind of
reflection meeting were we will discuss what happend so far
and what we better should change.

We will do that next week, Henne, could you please resevere
at least two hours on the schedule for that?

To make most out of the time I'd like to give you a little
homework: Please sit down everybody and anwer three questions
which are
* what has worked out well which we should point out?
* What should better be changed?
* What is still difficult or not solved at all?

For me it was usefull to answer these questions along the
three areas
- our sprinting so far, the results and the teaming
- our agile process in general
- practices and tools

I know you all love these kind of activities as I do but all
literature says that retrospecitves are one of the most important
activities in agile. And we all know that reflecting of the own
doing is key...

Don't louse up your weekend with this homework (I know I have
to tell you that ;-) but please be prepared although this is
short notice...

Thanks,

Klaas