[opensuse-boosters] Talks on openSUSE celebrates XMas
  • From: Klaas Freitag <freitag@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Dec 2009 15:35:37 +0100
Hi,

you should have noticed that we have next wednesday a small event
"openSUSE celebrates XMas" which is public.

We have three talks:
1. openSUSE 11.2 in Action - how eases 11.2 my daily computer live?
This is a talk for beginners showing that 11.2 has many benefits for
daily computer use, Keywords Desktop, Software Management, Internet,
whatever.

2. Imaging with Free Software - showing gimp and other tricky stuff
by the example of ancient city plans - held by J├╝rgen Weigert.

3. Jump in to openSUSE - how can I help the project, not only as
a developer.

As you realize there is not yet a name at talk 1. and 3., we need
a presenter for each. So who is volunteering? Note that both talks
should be around 30 minutes, preferably held in german, otherwise
english.

So jump up!

Thanks,
Klaas