Re: [opensuse-boosters] Eyetracker
  • From: Will Stephenson <wstephenson@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Oct 2009 10:09:22 +0100
On Wednesday 28 October 2009 09:01:08 Klaas Freitag wrote:
Sure, but also think how we could extend that to upstream. I think
to make real good use of the tool, one should bring a good portion of
professional user experience knowledge. We find that probably in the
large upstream 'GUI projects' so I think we should approach them to
arrange workshops etc.

Eye tracking analysis would be great for the Plasma sprint I am organising in
February. Do you know if the eyetracker requires an expert operator to be
more than just an expensive toy? Will I need to lure Sigi back in as a
consultant?

Will