Re: [opensuse-autoinstall] Repository Priority
On Fri, Nov 20, 2009 at 03:42:35PM +0100, Uwe Gansert wrote:
on Friday 20 November 2009 Tim Kirby wrote:

Repository Priority is obviously a useful thing to be able to
manipulate. Yast lets me set it and zypper lets me set it.
Yet, if I have multiple repositories defined at the beginning
of my autoyast (including update repos so I get an up to date
system built out of the box), I don't seem to have any control
over the respective repository priorities - they're all defaulted.

Or did I miss a subtle option somewhere?

no, that's not possible yet.
As a workaround you can use "zypper mr -p ...." in an init-script.

I guess that would be to late, as there are all packages already installed.
So one needs another zypper dup.
It would be nice to have that feature within <add-on>.
Also it would be nice to say in <software> I want certain package out of
certain repository.

Best regards, David

--
ciao, Uwe Gansert