Re: Antw: Re: [opensuse-autoinstall] Installation via HTTPS client certificate
on Wednesday 27 July 2011 Jochen Schaefer wrote:

I don't rely on aria2. What we need is the possibility to have some
influence on the network transfer options like having client-cert based
https auth (I need that for a PCI projekt in the moment).
But other requests of this kind may be follow in the future.

sure, client certs support for HTTPS makes sense as a feature request

So if multicurl does fulfill this requirement I would like to see it for
yast2-transfer as well.

I don't know much about multicurl yet but if I get a feature request, I'll
find the time to look into it and maybe adapt yast2-transfer.
But for SLES11 SP2 it's a bit late I think.

--
ciao, Uwe Gansert

Uwe Gansert
SUSE LINUX Products GmbH, HRB 16746 (AG Nürnberg)
GF: Jeff Hawn, Jennifer Guild, Felix Imendörffer
Home: http://www.suse.de/~ug - Blog: http://suse.gansert.net
listening to: "Zauberschloß" by In Strict Confidence