From: Swartz, Patrick H
Sent: Friday, July 22, 2011 2:52 PM
To: opensuse-autoinstall@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [opensuse-autoinstall] ayast_setup and/or yast autoyast

Hi,
I am hoping to find a method where I can use generic VMware
template/clone and then use Autoyast to apply specific requirements per
usage.

I found the write-up on ayast_setup
(http://hedgehogpainter.livejournal.com/2568.html), but that isn't a
module listed when I run "yast -l".
So, I tried loading a xml profile through "yast autoyast" , however,
the "Apply to system" is not selectable.

What am I missing?

This is on SLES11sp1.
Thanks,

Patrick Swartz
UNIX Planning & Engineering (DSUSSE)
First Data

The information in this message may be proprietary and/or
confidential, and protected from disclosure. If the reader of this
received this communication in error, please notify First Data
immediately by replying to this message and deleting it from your
computer.