[opensuse-autoinstall] Prevent manual installation after interruption of autoyast
Hi list,

I have two questions so far regarding AutoYaST with SLES11-SP1 initrd:
1. is it possible to stop an installation when somebody interrupts the autoyast
process by
pressing 'Abort' or similar things. We need to prevent users proceeding with
manual installation

2. how can I disable other tty's except the installation screen? I need to
prevent console
logins at a second console.
I didn't find /etc/inittab within the initrd of the installation medium.

Thanks,
Jochen