Re: [opensuse-autoinstall] install source on https
on Tuesday 19 July 2011 Jochen Schaefer wrote:

I'm trying to install SLES11SP1 via https but get errors complaining about
self signed certificate in y2log: verify certificate failed. I'm wondering
if the install routine should be able to verify any certificate.
How can I inform the installer to accept any certificate?

the installation failed because of an invalid certificate?
Actually I set the curllib to:

curl_easy_setopt(curl, CURLOPT_SSL_VERIFYPEER, 0L);

that should accept self signed certificates.

--
ciao, Uwe Gansert

Uwe Gansert
SUSE LINUX Products GmbH, HRB 16746 (AG N├╝rnberg)
GF: Jeff Hawn, Jennifer Guild, Felix Imend├Ârffer
Home: http://www.suse.de/~ug - Blog: http://suse.gansert.net
listening to: "Destiny [egoist remix]" by Controlled Collapse