Re: [opensuse-autoinstall] Specifying a local (i.e. on DVD) Add-On Repository in add_on_products.xml for SLES 11 SP1
on Tuesday 12 July 2011 Jason Babicka wrote:

In addition to the information that I have provided below, is there
anything else that you need?

yes, more time :)
I was on vacation and then on a workshop. I had no time yet to look into that.

--
ciao, Uwe Gansert

Uwe Gansert
SUSE LINUX Products GmbH, HRB 16746 (AG N├╝rnberg)
GF: Jeff Hawn, Jennifer Guild, Felix Imend├Ârffer
Home: http://www.suse.de/~ug - Blog: http://suse.gansert.net
listening to: "Wreath Of Barbs (Album Mix)" by :Wumpscut: