Re: [opensuse-autoinstall] how to configure services using autoyast
  • From: 686f6c6d <686f6c6d@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Nov 2010 09:49:01 +0100
On Thu, Nov 11, 2010 at 20:23, Yiping Zhang <yiping4698@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Thu, Nov 11, 2010 at 2:03 AM, 686f6c6d <686f6c6d@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Sat, Nov 6, 2010 at 00:22, Yiping Zhang <yiping4698@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
HI,

In my autoyast.xml, I want to enable a number of  services like
autofs, snmpd, ntp etc. I have put them in <runlevel> section as
below:

As long as the package "yast2-runlevel" is installed, the following
works for me.

That's it,  I thought I had included yast2-runlevel package in my
installation, but apparently not!  Once I added yast2-runlevel to the
package list, services are enabled properly after installation!

I just wish that autoyast could provide some error message for missing
dependents, rather than just ignore it.

Thanks

Great to see it helped. I often run into this type of problems because
we make heavy use of <remove-packages>. \:

tty,
686f6c6d