[opensuse-autoinstall] Script to merge profiles server side
  • From: "Winther, Hinrich" <hwinther@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Oct 2009 22:49:27 +0000
Hi,

I had some difficulties with the way AutoYaST merges xml files. So I wrote a
little python script that merges the files in a way that I could better
understand. The actual merging is done on a server who delivers the final
profile xml file. I specifically had the problem that I wanted to have multiple
class files that contain a files section which gave me a headache.

To cut a long story short I guess one or the other has similar difficulties
which is why I publish my script. You can find the documentation and the source
here: http://www.students.uni-mainz.de/winther/pyAutoyast/

Sincerely,
Hinrich Winther.--

  • No further messages