Fwd: [opensuse-autoinstall] Incorporate dud/driverdisk into initrd issue
  • From: Jung Wilhelm <wilhelmjung@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Oct 2009 16:00:30 +0800
2009/10/28 Uwe Gansert <ug@xxxxxxx>:
on Wednesday 28 October 2009 Jung Wilhelm wrote:

And another question, if I want to put the autoyast.xml into the initrd,
Then how can I do to make linuxrc load it.
Thank you.

first of all, linuxrc is not loading the autoyast.xml at all - but that's
nitpicking ;)
put it in the inst-sys directory that I described in my previous post and
refer to it as autoyast=file:///...

--
ciao, Uwe Gansert

Uwe Gansert
Business: http://www.suse.de/~ug

Thanks for clarifying it.
I put the autoyast.xml in the inst-sys with other driver modules stuff.
And it appears just under the root of installation system as I expected.
It saved my day. : - )

After all, all this technical details has not been documented.
So it takes me couples of day to figure it out.
Thanks for your kind help!

--
Man kann alles,was Man will.

--