Re: [opensuse-autoinstall] Incorporate dud/driverdisk into initrd issue
  • From: Uwe Gansert <ug@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Oct 2009 08:36:27 +0100
on Wednesday 28 October 2009 Jung Wilhelm wrote:

And another question, if I want to put the autoyast.xml into the initrd,
Then how can I do to make linuxrc load it.
Thank you.

first of all, linuxrc is not loading the autoyast.xml at all - but that's
nitpicking ;)
put it in the inst-sys directory that I described in my previous post and
refer to it as autoyast=file:///...

--
ciao, Uwe Gansert

Uwe Gansert