[opensuse-autoinstall] OT: Centralized patch management for OpenSuse 11.x
  • From: Ivan De Masi <it-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 04 Sep 2009 10:26:09 +0200
Hello,

someone may start to laugh now for my (OT) question, but I can't find a
satisfying solution :-/

How do you manage patches, updates, etc. for your running opensuse
clients (not enterprise linux, just the "regular" opensuse distribution)?

Is there a way like known from M$-World (WSUS)? As I know "Zend
Management Server" is not open source (and not supported any more?!).

Or can the complete management only be handled with self written scripts?

Thanks!

Regards,
Ivan