RE: [opensuse-autoinstall]
  • From: Hans-Joachim Ehlers <HansJoachim.Ehlers@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Apr 2009 16:13:58 +0200
At least with OpenSuse 10.3 this is the standard behaviour as well.
I have read some notes on the iNet regarding the hostname should be bound to
127.0.0.2 or not.

cheers
Hajo

Looking in the /etc/hosts file on SLES 11 you can find a additional
line:
127.0.0.2 hostName.domain hostName

On a SLES 10 based installation this line is not present. It looks
like some default behaviour changed with SLES 11.

But how can I avoid this in my autoyast file?

should not happen. Can you attach your networking section please?