Re: [opensuse-autoinstall] How to assign *root* shell (= /bin/tcsh) in AutoYast-profile?
  • From: Björn Lotz <blotz@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2008 11:38:26 +0200

my idea would be to have
within the <user>...</user> section for root.

At least that is were I found a shell entry in a profile I have for another
system (SLES10). However it is for /bin/bash, so I can't say whether root has
this shell because of this entry or because of the default.

Still I would consider it worth a try.

Kind regards,