[opensuse-autoinstall] Problems using classes with SLES10
  • From: "Michael T. Halligan" <michael@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 25 Aug 2007 01:15:31 -0700

I'm attempting to normalize our library of AutoYaST XML files, and am running into some problems

Here's how I'm calling the class in my autoinst.xml file :

<classes config:type="list">

Here's the file in classes/Database :
    <packages config:type="list">
    <patterns config:type="list">

Here's the error I get on the console when attempting to install with this:

Software.xml:2: namespace error : Namespace prefix config for type on packages is not defined
    <packages config:type="list">
Soft.xml:21: namespace error : Namespace prefix config for type on patterns is not defined
    <patterns config:type="list">

What am I doing wrong here? I followed Uwe's documentation verbatim.