Re: [opensuse-autoinstall] Init-scripts and nfs location
  • From: Uwe Gansert <ug@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2006 11:25:31 +0100
On Tuesday 12 December 2006 21:25, Andrew Laden wrote:

> The one with source works fine. The other doesn't seem to work. So
> 1: Is the location paramter supported on Sles 9.3 for init scripts.

yes

> 2: Is this section parsed and the files created at a time when the
> network is up, so that NFS is available?

yes, that works fine (I just tried it again to be sure)
Because you are doing a network installation, it should work for you too.
At the moment I can not say why it does not work for you.
It works fine here.

--
ciao, Uwe Gansert

Uwe Gansert, Server Technologies Team
SUSE LINUX Products GmbH, Maxfeldstrasse 5, D-90409 Nuernberg, Germany
Business: http://www.suse.de/~ug