[opensuse-autoinstall] Init-scripts and nfs location
  • From: "Andrew Laden" <Andrew.Laden@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2006 15:25:39 -0500
Using autoyast on Sles 9 SP3. pxebooting using dhcp. Installing over
NFS, Autoyast file served up via NFS, so I know that all works fine.
Autoinstall all works fine. I get a fully installed ready to go system.

So now I am trying to use/configure some init scripts. I have two of
them. One I have placed the source in the xml, and the other via NFS.

<init-scripts config:type="list">

/usr/bin/online_update -s -u -V >
/var/tmp/online-update.out 2> /var/tmp/online-update.err

The one with source works fine. The other doesn't seem to work. So
1: Is the location paramter supported on Sles 9.3 for init scripts.
2: Is this section parsed and the files created at a time when the
network is up, so that NFS is available?
3: Are there some log files that will help me. Since the script never
runs, there is nothing in /var/adm/autoinstall. It looks like the script
never gets copied from NFS and placed in there.