SELS 10 GM vs. SLES 10 RC2 autoyast changes?
  • From: Pete Nishimoto <peten@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Jul 2006 17:47:03 +0000 (UTC)
Hi,

I had downloaded SLES 10 RC2 and got it to work with our PXE server
using some site specific autoyast.xml files.

I then downloaded SLES 10 GM, set it up on the PXE server in exactly the
same way I setup SLES 10 RC2 (that is, the directory structure, etc.) and
then just copied the autoyast.xml files from the SLES 10 RC2 tree to the SLES 10 GM
tree.

However, when I attempt an install, YAST now claims that it cannot find the
package specified.

Have things changed between RC2 and GM? Has the directory layout changed?

Pete