SELS 10 GM vs. SLES 10 RC2 autoyast changes?
  • From: Pete Nishimoto <peten@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Jul 2006 17:47:03 +0000 (UTC)

I had downloaded SLES 10 RC2 and got it to work with our PXE server
using some site specific autoyast.xml files.

I then downloaded SLES 10 GM, set it up on the PXE server in exactly the
same way I setup SLES 10 RC2 (that is, the directory structure, etc.) and
then just copied the autoyast.xml files from the SLES 10 RC2 tree to the SLES 10 GM

However, when I attempt an install, YAST now claims that it cannot find the
package specified.

Have things changed between RC2 and GM? Has the directory layout changed?