Re: [suse-autoinstall] adding net install source OSS-10.1
  • From: Uwe Gansert <ug@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 7 Jun 2006 13:38:47 +0000 (UTC)
On Wednesday 07 June 2006 15:35, Darin Perusich wrote:

> >> i might have one group of systems installing over nfs and
> >> another group installing over http.
> >
> > why is that?
>
> while i install most of my systems over nfs i have a small group of
> systems that are in a DMZ and can only access the install server via
> http.

so why not use http for all?
Anyway, it's your decision and I'm sure you have your reasons. I'm afraid
you have to work with sym-links then.

--
ciao, Uwe Gansert

Uwe Gansert, Server Technologies Team
SUSE LINUX Products GmbH, Maxfeldstrasse 5, D-90409 Nuernberg, Germany
e-mail: uwe.gansert@xxxxxxx, Tel: +49-(0)911-74053-0,
Fax: +49-(0)911-74053-476, Web: http://www.suse.de

< Previous Next >