Re: [suse-autoinstall] SLES 10 RC2 remove-packages section?
  • From: Uwe Gansert <ug@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 9 Jun 2006 13:09:50 +0000 (UTC)
On Thursday 01 June 2006 14:45, Timothy Wright wrote:

> <remove-packages config:type="list">
> <package>mutt</package>
> </remove-packages>
> </software>
>
> But on the installed system I still have the package.

just verified, it's broken :(

> Any ideas, or do I
> have to create a customised pattern? There will potentially be many more
> packages to be removed, but we would prefer to do this in XML (to
> maintain a vanilla installation source).

as a workaround it should be possible to remove the packages via
"rpm --erase" in a script.

--
ciao, Uwe Gansert

Uwe Gansert, Server Technologies Team
SUSE LINUX Products GmbH, Maxfeldstrasse 5, D-90409 Nuernberg, Germany
e-mail: uwe.gansert@xxxxxxx, Tel: +49-(0)911-74053-0,
Fax: +49-(0)911-74053-476, Web: http://www.suse.de