Re: [suse-autoinstall] LDAP error during autoyast
  • From: Ian Marlier <ian.marlier@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2005 13:01:02 +0000 (UTC)

On 11/15/05 5:54 PM, "Nick Tzaperas" <njt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Marlier, Ian wrote:

Did it work?

My experience was that with pam_ldap and nss_ldap in the package selection
list, even without an <ldap> section, the popup occurred. I don't
explicitly install any other ldap packages, but any others in the <minimal>
selection group _are_ still installed, and that almost certainly includes
the yast2 packages (and possibly the others as well).

So, basically: my guess would be, without the <ldap> section, and given that
none of the ???_ldap packages are being installed, you should be fine.

As always, YMMV :-)

- Ian