Re: [suse-autoinstall] which script-language for pre-inst.script?
  • From: Uwe Gansert <ug@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 8 Sep 2005 16:04:07 +0000 (UTC)
On Thursday 08 September 2005 16:51, Boris Wokurka wrote:

> I want to partition the disc via sfdisk in a pre-install-script. The

this will not work, since hardware probing is already done before the
pre-script runs. YaST will not know about your new partitioning.

> docu tells me only not to use shell or perl, but not what I can use.

hm? Where is that documented like this?
Shell and perl are the only options for a pre-script

--
ciao, Uwe Gansert

Uwe Gansert, Server Technologies Team
SUSE LINUX Products GmbH, Maxfeldstrasse 5, D-90409 Nuernberg, Germany
e-mail: uwe.gansert@xxxxxxx, Tel: +49-(0)911-74053-0,
Fax: +49-(0)911-74053-476, Web: http://www.suse.de