Re: [suse-autoinstall] Antwort: Re: [suse-autoinstall] sles 9 installation Source in autoyast.xml [Virus checked]
  • From: Uwe Gansert <ug@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 2 Aug 2005 08:29:58 +0000 (UTC)
On Tuesday 02 August 2005 08:40, Matthias.Eble@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> ok, I got one more.. is it possible to pass hostname/ip/subnet/bcast
> adresses on the bootloader?

take a look at
http://yast.suse.com/autoinstall/9.1/html/invoking_autoinst.html#id2531996
and maybe
http://yast.suse.com/autoinstall/9.1/html/info_file_format.html#id2536266

> If not, I think about writing a small perl script to generate xmls
> containing these information from a "template" xml.
> Is there already an opportunity to do things like that?

I don't get what you want to achieve.

> Thank you very much for your support.

thanks for flying autoyast ;)

--
ciao, Uwe Gansert

Uwe Gansert, Server Technologies Team
SUSE LINUX Products GmbH, Maxfeldstrasse 5, D-90409 N├╝rnberg, Germany
e-mail: uwe.gansert@xxxxxxx, Tel: +49-(0)911-74053-0,
Fax: +49-(0)911-74053-476, Web: http://www.suse.de