Re: [suse-autoinstall] partitioning SuSE Professional 9.3 keep partition
  • From: "Hoepfner, Enrico" <hoepfner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 13 May 2005 12:00:54 +0000 (UTC)
Hi,

thank you for the time and effort!

so I'm afraid there is no solution to keep a partition during a autoinstallation.

when you will rewrite this part of autoinstallation, so i would use this contact to comunicate my wishes for this.

in my mind, it would be good, if there is a possiblity to switch all "automatic" off and all definition are made in the config-file are realize on the installed system. what i special miss, is a documentation - which parameter can be used an what is the exactly meaning of this, which priority has which parameter.

Thanks
enrico