RE: [suse-autoinstall] autoyast2 and LVM creation
  • From: "Marlier, Ian" <ian.marlier@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Mar 2005 18:40:42 +0000 (UTC)
And now I'll answer my own question, because I figured it out about 10
seconds after sending this e-mail.

The problem was this parameter:
<size>max</size>
Which I used when defining the size of the Logical Volume.

Unfortunately, this isn't a supported behavior. You have to specify a
size in the standard <size>XXXgb</size> format.

Which makes sense, but it would be nice to be able to do a
<size>max</size> (if anyone out there who's reading this happens to feel
like making that happen :-)

- Ian