Re: [suse-autoinstall] SLES9: New networkcard and eht-id. Not really a autoyast
  • From: "Hans Kamm" <hans753@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2005 18:14:27 +0000 (UTC)
Hi,

autoyast write the UNIQUE information during install!
The problem is:
1. System is running and installed.
2. I add a new card to the server.
3. Using yast to set the new card config => yast didn't write UNIQUE.

My idea was, that autoyast probably does something wrong. But this isn't an autoyast problem, anyway I' ll check the problem with SP1.

--
Hans