suse 9.1 pro nfs autoyast
Hi !
Am just about to move from RedHat to Suse, -looks great so far....

I have started to setting up pxe and autoyast but I have some
questions/problems. What I have done (brefly) is:
cp -av <suse9.1 DVD> /export/suse91/
cp <suse9.1 DVD>/boot/loader/initrd /tftpboot/
cp <suse9.1 DVD>/boot/loader/linux /tftpboot/
rpm -Uvh syslinux-2.08-33.i586.rpm #from suse91 dvd
cp /usr/share/syslinux/pxelinux.0 /tftpboot/
vi /tftpboot/pxelinux.cfg/default (added source dir and autoinst.xml
file)

Started /sbin/yast2 autoyast and made selections for my client and then
saved as autoinst.xml

The client gets installed but :
1) I don't get graphical modus on the client during the install (only
text). Looks as if it tries, but ends up with text mode. Any drivers
missing somewhere (Using MSI intel i845, Hunday L50S) ?

2) Can I install a client manually from CDs/DVD, configure via yast and
then save the complete configuration, and then use this file in the
autoyast-process ?

3) Any documentation for setup / problems that I describe above ?

Rgds / Jan Terje