Re: [suse-autoinstall] SUSE 9.1 Autoyast woes
  • From: Peter Schwenk <schwenk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 25 May 2004 14:06:33 +0000 (UTC)
Oh, when I referred to the file system filling up during the install, that happens when I choose 'continue' during the installation when it complains about not being able to mount the partitions. No partitions are mounted, therefore the mounted filesystem is just the ramdisk created by yast for the installation.