Keep various installations up to date
  • From: Stefano Zanarini <stefano.zanarini@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Apr 2004 13:31:29 +0000 (UTC)
Hi,
I have several installations done throught autoyast and everithing works
fine,but I spend lot of time replicating all configuration variations
after installation across different machines,is it possible to use
autoyast and generate an autoinst.conf with some variations (for example
one more user or something similar ...) and pass it to another autoyast
on an other machine and make him write changes on the configuration
files (or pass it directly to yast) ? I've read that autoyast use a
format compatible with other modules of yast ,so how can I make yast
able of reading these configurations from autoyast and use them to
change my configuration files ? Is it possible ? even with some hacks

Thanks in advance

regards

  • No further messages