Re: [suse-autoinstall] RE: SLES 8, PXE, serial console, prompting for CD #1
  • From: Anas Nashif <nashif@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Mar 2004 18:04:56 +0000 (UTC)
There is NO need to run the create_package_descr command unless you have changed the packages or added any packages.

Anas

Andy W. Barclay wrote:
I have no idea on this....

I downloaded the two iso updates, then read the README files on the first CD, and it said nothing about the create_package_descr command.
------
$ grep create_package * docu/* docu/howto/*
$
------

As a matter of fact, the READMEs said nothing about updating an
NFS repository. Was I just looking in the wrong place?

Magnus Hagebris wrote:

1. When you path the installation CD's, don't you have to regenerate the
media list with the create_package_descr command?