Re: AutoYast2 installs on wrong disk - bug in AutoYast2?!
  • From: Erik Soyez <soyez@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 6 Feb 2003 14:14:57 +0000 (UTC)

Hello Anas,

this is NOT an AutoYast problem. It's a "Transtec Megaraid" problem.
It's even not possible to install this machine manually, because during
installation "/dev/sda" and "/dev/sdb" get switched internally. According
to Transtec you have to take away the entire SCSI Controller in order to
perform an installation - works as designed. Cool feature.

Sorry for bothering you,

Erik.