RE: [suse-autoinstall] Create boot CD for use with NFS Server but without DHCP?
  • From: "Kugelberg, Thorsten" <thorsten.kugelberg@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Oct 2002 09:05:55 +0000 (UTC)
Hello,

1) Put the info File onto the root of the floppy
2) Here you have different pssibilities! The easiest is to specify it like this:
autoyast=file://suse/setup/descr/internet_cafe_BAC.xml
This causes yast to look for the file internet_cafe_BAC.xml in the dir suse/setup/descr of the installation directory...
other possibilities: have a look at http://www.suse.de/~nashif/autoinstall/8.0/html/invoking.html
3) Have never heard of that file! "isolinux.cfg"?! Or do you mean syslinux.cfg? That is mainly for Kernel append Parameters just like lilo.conf! (Please correct me if I am wrong)
4) You can just do the same as during an DHCP installation. Just add a few lines to the 'info' file. What you need is the IP, gateway, netmask and nameserver. Also have a look at :
http://www.suse.de/~nashif/autoinstall/8.0/html/invoking.html